Tuesday, April 9, 2013

(3) New Ships Alert: Malex, Alexbelle & Clato

I have been legit dying to post this sooner but doesn't have enough time to do so. Okay, so over the spring break, there was nothing that I did other than read fan fictions about my new ships (*cough* Clato *cough*). Without any further ado, these are my new ships:

"MALEX"
Mason Greyback | Alex Russo


To be honest, I didn't ship them at first. I just didn't find their relationship romantic at all. But the first time I watched The Wizards Return and had seen the bloopers, I just noticed how cute they exactly look together. The way she lays her head on his shoulder as she laughs and how he never even moved a centimeter away from her. It looked like he was enjoying their closeness and she was enjoying it in return.

"ALEXBELLE"
Alexander Ludwig | Isabelle Fuhrman


They are just plain adorable. Hands down. Between these two, I guess their most favorite thing to say to each other was "I love you." Although, they are not a couple since Isabelle is 5 years younger than Alexander and she's still a minor so it would be illegal for him to date her. Too bad.

"CLATO"
Cato | Clove


I know it somehow don't make sense that I placed a different picture from Alexbelle because they are just the same person but...let me tell you a story on how this Clato thing happened or started. The night that my family watched The Hunger Games for the third time, I couldn't help but to feel something for Cato and Katniss. Yes, I shipped them first before Clato. And yes, I ship weird couples. But after realizing that the pairing starts to get boring and haven't had that much affect on me anymore, I decided to check out Clove and Cato and what was the fuss between them. Days after watching some of their videos, I literally fell in love. Like, I couldn't even get enough of them! My whole spring break just screams "Clato!"

And that's it for my new ships! I hope you ship these pairings as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment