Monday, April 1, 2013

#38: Fucking Perfect

A Noah Puckerman and Quinn Fabray song-shot
[ "We're Not The Perfect Two" Part 2 ]

~ ~ ~

"Okay, who wants to go next?" Mr. Schue asked as soon as Rachel Berry finished singing her revamped ballad.

Noah Puckerman immediately and non-hesitantly raised his hand.

"Take the stage, Puck."

He stood up from his chair. grabbed the guitar on the side and headed to the center. Puck made sure he captured Quinn's eyes before he start his introduction. But as soon as he was standing in the center, he already got the blond beauty's eyes on him.

"This song is for a girl who's heart had been broken today. I once loved her and honestly, I never stopped. Up until now, she's still the girl who captured my heart a year ago. She may have been in a relationship with other guys but I never gave up on her. I'm looking at her right now and my heart just breaks every time I see her puffy red eyes caused by a douche bag who broke her heart for nothing. Heck, he wouldn't even tell her his reason why..."




Puck's eyes gravitated towards Sam and secretly smiled inside as soon as he saw Sam gritting his teeth in anger. His fists are turning into white as he clutched it tightly.

"I wouldn't make this any longer so...my song that I revamped is Pink's 'Fucking Perfect.'" Puck informed.

Even before Puck could strum his guitar, he saw Mr. Schue raising his hand in an attempt to stop him. "Puck, I believe we do not tolerate any foul language in this classroom." Mr. Schue said.

Puck shrugged at him. "Well, I guess you just have to deal with it once, Mr. Schue because it's the most beautiful thing in the song. It just emphasizes my message more. I mean, don't you want that?" He responded.

Mr. Schue let out a sigh. "Fine, go ahead."

"This one's for you, Quinn."

I know how you feel inside
You're in love and so am I
But you're with some other guy
I should be the one by your side

He cheated
Made you feel no good
I told you that he would
I knew he'd make you cry
You're broken
Let me make it better
Glue you back together
Just give me a try

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than
Fucking perfect
If you get with me
I will never make you feel
Any less than fucking perfect

You'll see

At his house you found her clothes
Tried to play you and say "who's are those?"
He's so stupid
Here's how I know
What kind of genius would let perfection go?

He's conceited, only 'bout himself
He loves nobody else
He ain't even fly
You're broken
Let me make it better
Glue you back together
Just give me a try

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than
Fucking perfect
If you get with me
I will never make you feel
Any less than fucking perfect

You'll see

It's gonna take time girl
To heal that hole (he left)
Exactly how long, I don't know
But you've got pain and I know a remedy
You gotta start kicking it with someone like me
Now you're over analyzing all of your thoughts
Start thinking it's all your fault
But baby girl don't you go and blame yourself
He's just a douche bag
He's just a douche bag

I was hoping
You'd let me replace him
I would straight erase him
Right out of your mind

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than
Fucking perfect
If you get with me
I will never make you feel
Any less than fucking perfect

"Thank you." Puck said as soon as he finished the song. He took one last bow as the audience continuously claps for him.

As the clapping immediately died down, he made his way to his seat next to Quinn. He caught her glancing at him and flashed him a heartfelt smile. Looking down at Sam, he knew he had hit his temper and Puck knows Sam is going to beat him to it after school. But of course, he wouldn't let that happen.

~ ~ ~

Glee club had just ended and Puck was the last one to exit the room. He made his way to his locker but as soon as he got there, a certain blond one was already waiting for him.

"Hey Sam, what's up?" He greeted.

"What's up?" Sam asked in disbelief. "What was that all about, huh? Are you trying to tell everybody that I cheated on Quinn?" He added.

Puck shrugged as he stuck out his lower lip. "Aren't everybody supposed to know what you did to Quinn?" He questioned.

"Not everybody!" Sam exclaimed.

"Well, I guess it was just right for everyone to know what kind of a jerk you are. Horsing around behind Quinn's back. You do know how much she loves you and then you just showed up in her locker one day deciding you wanted to break up with her." Puck explained.

"Because I was told to break up with her!" Sam yelled.

"By who, Sam?"

"I-I can't tell you. At least, I'm not supposed to." Sam answered.

"It's Santana, isn't it?" Puck asked. "Besides, who else would it be? We all know Santana loves to walk around, breaking up every couple she sees." He added.

"Well--"

"I got you, man. You broke up with Quinn to be with Santana." Puck said as he shut his locker close. "Not that Santana isn't a good choice. I'm just saying I'd rather have Quinn than her. Worst decision of your life, dude."

~ ~ ~

"Hey Puck, wait up!" 

He was on his way to his car when a girl's voice stopped him from his tracks. He swiftly turned around and his face literally lit up when he saw that it was Quinn. He allowed the girl to walk closer to him before sending her a greet.

"Hey Quinn."

"What took you so long? I was waiting for you out here to say something." Quinn said.

"Sam and I just had a talk." Puck answered, not liking the fact that Sam was gonna be their topic.

"Oh." Quinn's head bowed down at the cite of her now ex-boyfriend. "Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the song a while ago. I liked it a lot. Honestly speaking, I liked it better than the original."

Puck let out a laugh. "I'm glad to hear that."

Quinn bit her lip as she looked up at Puck. She felt her cheeks heating up as she noticed the way Puck looks at her. She can tell how much he loves her.

"Hey, I was thinking maybe--" They both said in unison.

They stopped what they were about to say once they realized they were talking at the same time. They were silent for a little while before they both erupted into laughter.

"You go first." Quinn said.

"No, ladies first."

"It's okay, I want to hear yours first." Quinn insisted.

"Okay. I was thinking about taking you out for dinner tonight." Puck said.

"Today's your lucky day, Puckerman. I was thinking about the same thing."

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment