Friday, May 10, 2013

Author's Note: 7 Ships Had Sunk!

Unfortunately, seven ships had hit the iceberg and sunk down to join the Titanic. This afternoon, as I was doing my elimination method to know which pair will be starring in my new song shot, I took a moment to fully look at all my ships. I realized that there are couples that I only ship once and then didn't find them interesting after. Those are the kind of couples that has little moments that make my heart ditzy and then they stop having those moments and my love for them is just gone.

Anyway, I will also remove their couple pictures from my One True Pairings page. Sad to do but, it's reality. Some ships had to sink in order to make room for new upcoming ones.

Without any further ado, here are the 7 sunken ships:

"CHARRY"
Harry Styles | Cher Lloyd


"NARIA"
Noel Khan | Aria Montgomery


"PEDDY"
PJ Duncan | Teddy Duncan


"PHELISE"
Phillip Phillips | Elise Testone


"QUICK"
Noah Puckerman | Quinn Fabray


"SALGRON"
Mark Salling | Dianna Agron


"STESHA"
Steve Rogers | Natasha Romanoff


The good news is, I would still keep their published song-shots here and I won't take their tags away!

No comments:

Post a Comment