Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Story Alert: Seeking Revenge

Hi readers! Lately, I've been busy with plotting my new full story and trying to write a "perfect" prologue. I've also been up online looking for betas to make my story better, because if it turned out better as I expected, I was planning to turn it into my first novel but I don't think it will be published. Hopefully, it will. Anyway, the story will star Cato and Clove but in the novel version, it's gonna have different characters obviously.

Anyway again, here is the summary:

"Seeking Revenge"

Cato Hadley had long gone vowed to seek revenge after both his parents were killed by a treacherous gang. Learning that the killer's under duress, he goes after his daughter, Clove Kentwell. He befriended her so the killing would be easy. But Cato soon finds himself stuck between seeking revenge and...falling in love with his parents' murderer's daughter?

Major Cast:
  • Cato Hadley
  • Clove Kentwell
  • Glimmer Delancey
  • Marvel Quiad
  • Katniss Everdeen
  • Thresh Okineyi
  • Johanna Mason
  • Finch Fox
  • Finnick Odair
  • Brutus Kentwell
Minor Cast:
  • Peeta Mellark
  • Annie Cresta
  • Madge Undersee
  • Rue Okineyi
  • Primrose Everdeen
  • Gale Hawthorne
  • President Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment