Thursday, May 9, 2013

Author's Note: Clove's "Girl On Fire" Outfit

Hey guys! So I was thinking that I should do an outfit post of what Clove was wearing in my "Girl On Fire" song-shot. I actually had a hard time finding the right exacts because I was only imagining the outfit in my head and I don't even know if it looks good when I put them all together. The original jeans color is supposed to be blood red. Something darker than the ones below but as I was making my collage in Polyvore, I realized that the brighter red are more perfect for the set so I went with that one. I haven't actually listened to Iron Maiden but I bet they are good so I used the muscle tee that has them on it. Also, the original hairdo is the hair should be left down messily but I decided that a messy ponytail matches well with the outfit. I also think that the necklace was a nice touch. Not too much and not too little. The leather jacket and the combat boots also added the edgy aura of everything.


Outfit Information:

No comments:

Post a Comment