Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Story Alert: "She's Not Afraid"

Hey readers!

I've become so "dedicated" to One Direction lately which is quite surprising for me because I do not like them at first. For the past few days, my days have always been about One Direction. I couldn't voice out my love for them because (1) my brother hates One Direction and once he finds out I like them, he would start teasing me about it. Just like what happened when I used to like Justin Bieber. (2) My sister is a fan as well but not as dedicated as I am. 

With this kind of "addiction," I couldn't help but to conjure a story in my head starring my most favorite guy from the band: Niall Horan. And of course, who's the leading lady? Obviously, me.

Without any further ado, I give you the summary.

* * *

She's Not Afraid: Summary

- She's not afraid of all the attention. She's not afraid of running wild. How come she's so afraid of falling in love? Is there a promise she made a long time ago that she don't want to be broken?

* * *

Prologue will be up sooner so you better watch out! :)

- kcabfy

No comments:

Post a Comment