Sunday, March 3, 2013

Author's Note: Three Agendas


So I've got some things to talk about tonight. As far as I know I have three things to talk about but you never know, there might actually be less or maybe more. Without any further ado, here are the agendas I've planned out.

Agenda #1: NEW LOOK AND BLOG NAME

As you may have noticed I made some not so major changes in this blog. I thought that the old look was giving me some boring vibe and I don't want boring things. I don't want my stuff to be boring so I decided to spice things up and add some more color and life into it. I changed the background and the color scheme.

Second change I made is the blog name. "Your Song..." like I said is getting boring as well. I know I have the same blog name as others out there. Actually I do. When I went to change the blog URL I realized that someone already took the URL so I added an extra E there because I don't want to change the URL that I already have in mind. Anyway, the blog's new name is now "The Infinite Playlist."

Agenda #2: BOOK COVERS

I've been thinking about this idea for quite a long time now but never had the chance to actually do it. But tonight, I finally came to decision that I would be posting book covers as well for my song-shots. I don't just want to use photos of the pairing. I want it to be a book cover so that it would look good as well. Also, the book cover will appear in the "Coming Soon" section on the side bar. The first book cover will make its debut by the time I post Elounor's (Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder) first song-shot. Watch out for that!

*Teaser: It is heartbreaking :'(

Agenda #3: SHE'S NOT AFRAID DISCONTINUATION

Unfortunately, I am discontinuing my full story "She's Not Afraid." I have lost inspiration although I still like Niall so much. It's just that I have no reason to write and finish the story. I always knew I'm not good with full stories so I decided to just stick with my one-shots. In that case, it would be much easier for me. I have new ideas to use for my song-shots and hopefully, you'll stick around because let me tell you what, there a LOT more coming your way. More songs, more love stories, and most of all, more of your favorite One True Pairing.

Just don't forget to always check the coming soon. You never know, your favorite OTP might be coming up next!

I guess that's it! Look, there was actually three agendas. Anyway, I have to go now. It's getting late and I have school tomorrow. Poor me :(

Much love,
kcabfy

No comments:

Post a Comment