Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Ship Alert: Cameron Frye & Sloane Peterson

Saturday means lazy day for me and today was literally the laziest I had ever been. I've been in bed all day. The only reason I get up is to use the bathroom, get something to eat or when my parents need help. But they were gone almost half the day so I was laying in bed watching TV and guess what movie was on? It was my second all-time favorite 80's movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off! The Breakfast Club being the first on the rank.

The first time I watched it, I couldn't help but noticed the chemistry between Cameron Frye and Sloane Peterson. Sloane unfortunately was Ferris's girlfriend but in my opinion, she looks better with Cameron. They had some moments during the movie in which sometimes Ferris is with them and sometimes Ferris would leave them alone because he is let's say, busy doing something.


Just look at them at the GIF above, they look so cute together. But after spending the day with each other together with Ferris, the video below is my most favorite moment of them together. With the way Cameron held Sloane's hand so that she wouldn't lose her in the huge crowd, and when they were walking somewhere talking about Cameron's interests, they were still holding hands like it was no big deal. Like it was natural for them to do. And Ferris doesn't mind that they hold hands. I guess they were just that close.


And during the pool scene, Sloane asked Cameron if he saw her changing out of her clothes before she went to the pool and Cameron smiled so big and he started laughing and Ferris laughed as well. I guess it was all natural to them.

I just wished that Sloane was with Cameron instead of Ferris. Hey, it's just my opinion. But I think Ferris and Sloane is a cute couple too so it's a fair game.


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! They had such good chemistry.. I feel Sloane needed someone like Cameron to settle down with. Cameron is far more mature than Ferris and I think that's what Sloane would want in a marriage, someone reliable and responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed all of this too! I love them together.

    ReplyDelete