Friday, August 24, 2012

Author's Note: Book Cover Contest (ColtJess)

Hey followers! It’s me, the author of the ColtJess song-shots. To tell you all the truth, I’m not really good with Photoshop and I want my one-shots to be posted on Wattpad but I need a book cover for it. So, if any of you are willing to make me a book cover, please do. I would appreciate that.
But it’s going to be a contest. The first 5 who will submit his/her book cover will be the finalists and then I’ll choose which one is the best.
Requirements:

  • Title should be: “The Adventures of Mickey & Minnie” with a photo of this: 

    • There has to be Colton/Jessica photo (of course)
    • And lastly, it should be nicely edited.
    Please I hope you’ll join this contest. Saturday, 5PM, will be the deadline. I’ll post the winner’s book cover.
    TO SUBMIT:
    • To submit your work, just kindly tag it to: kcabfycoltjessbookcovercontest (on Tumblr)
    And of course…what’s the prize?
    WINNER’S PRIZE: 
    • The winner will be featured at THREE ColtJess song-shots!!!!
    Thank you all so much and congratulations to the future winner :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment